Rain or Shine Card with masking technique
Under My Umbrella Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - #146987
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #149613
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bone Folder - #102300
Umbrella Builder Punch - #151293
Stampin’ Blends – Granny Apple Green Combo - #147274; Highland Heather Combo - #147276; Gray Granite Light - #149535
Glitter Enamel Dots - #146934
Paper Snips - #103579
Under My Umbrella - #151518 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the punch + stamp set = #153786)
- Card base: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the LONG side
- Whisper White Cardstock – card front – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying and the small flower bunch on the left-hand side in Memento Ink. Color the flowers with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 1” x 5 ½”; adhere in the center of the card.
- Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5 ½”; adhere to the right on the card base overlapping the Granny Apple Green piece.
- On a sticky note, stamp the boots on the front side of the sticky part and cut around the top.
- Inside Whisper White Cardstock 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” mat; stamp the boots down on the right-hand side.
- Place the sticky note on top of the boots being sure to match up the stamped image.
- Stamp the flowers above the sticky note to have it appear like they are sticking out of the boots. Remove the mask.
- Color in the images with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the saying.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Adhere the mats together and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the large umbrella on a piece of the Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper. Punch out the umbrella.
- Basic Black Cardstock – punch out the handle.
- Adhere all pieces to the card front
- Adhere 3 Glitter Enamel Dots to the front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: