Pop-up Happy Easter Floral Card
Easter Promise Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Highlander Heather Cardstock - #146986
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Highlander Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bone Folder - #102300
Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder - #151474 (use a machine that embosses)
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690 (use a machine that cuts)
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
¼” Mini Striped Ribbon in Gorgeous Grape - #146940
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Stampin’ Blends - #147276 (Highland Heather Combo); #144603 (Daffodil Delight Combo); #147283 (Mint Macron Combo)
Paper Snips - #103579
Easter Promise Cling Stamps - #151544
- Card base: Highlander Heather Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the LONG side
- Inside: Whisper White Cardstock 3 ¾” x 10 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 5 ¼”, & 6 ¼” – fold in a mountain fold. Stamp the saying and the row of flowers in Memento Ink.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 3”; stamp the larger flower twice. Corner round the top two corners.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends, color in all the flowers.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the inside of the card (first the top half is centered on the inside panel and then place glue on the lower half and fold it up closing the card base around it.
- Inside: on the lower edge of the stairstep fold, adhere the colored flower piece.
- Card front: Mint Macaron Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”; emboss with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. Wrap a 6” length of ribbon around and secure on the backside. Slip a 5” piece of ribbon under the front and tie in a knot.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere all the pieces together and adhere to the card base.
- Highlander Heather Cardstock – stamp the saying. Use the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die-cut the saying. Adhere to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: