Memorable Birthday Fun-fold Card
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper - #151252
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690 (use a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Write Markers – Soft Suede & Garden Green
Paper Snips - #103579
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set - #151497 (bundle the stamp set + dies and save 10% - #153811)
- Card base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 2 1/8” & 4 ¼”; fold this in a ‘Z’
- Old Olive Cardstock mat – 2” x 5 3/8”
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper mat – 1 7/8” x 5 ½”
- Adhere the two mats together and adhere to the front flap
- Old Olive Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 ¾”; cut the label using a machine that cuts and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¼ x 2 ¾”, stamp the ’birthday’ saying in Memento Ink and use a machine that cuts to die-cut the shape
- Adhere these mats together. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back left-side and adhere to the card front to create a flap
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in the middle in Memento Ink. Use the Stampin’ Write Markers to color the pineapple stamp and stamp on the bottom edge. Adhere to the inside.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: