I wanted to update you on my cancer journey. Last Thursday I had my every three week treatment. My oncologist told me that for now I am in complete remission. That was music to my ears. I asked him if I stay In remission for a long time, will I not have cancer ever? He said it does not work like that. I will get it sometime and it will come back somewhere else. My birthday is today and so I am taking whatever good news I can get. And complete remission for now is great news. Yesterday I had a cat scan taken for my bone doctor. I should hear results in a few days on that.
Tomorrow I celebrate two years since I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer (Her 2 Positive). That day changed my life and was a whirlwind of emotions. It is so nice to be two years past that diagnosis and feeling as great as I do. I am looking forward to many good years, no matter what doctors say;)
I love the following Medley and I hope you will too.
I Here For You Forever Card
Botanical Prints Product Medley
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #119685
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Botanical Prints Product Medley - #151301
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Stampin’ Blends - #149560 (Pretty Peacock combo)
Sweet Silhouettes Dies - #149541 (use a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Botanical Prints Cling Stamp Set - #151721 (included in the Botanical Prints Product Medley)
- Card base: Pretty Peacock Cardstock Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11” scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the ‘forever’ die from the Sweet Silhouettes Dies out of the center
- Whisper White Cardstock mat front – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”; mat inside – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Botanical Prints Product Medley Designer Series Paper – ½” x 5 1/8” and 1 ½” x 5 1/8” for the front; for the inside mat 4” x ¾”. Adhere the Designer Series Papers to the Whisper White mats.
- Stamp the berries in Memento Ink Pad and color in with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp ‘friend’ on the inside mat and adhere the mat inside.
- Adhere the two front mats together and adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘i’m always here for you’ in Memento Ink on the front.
- Adhere the ‘forever’ below the saying.
- Add 3 of the Pretty Peacock Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: