Friends Like You Easel Calendar Card
Positive Thoughts Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Bermuda Bay Cardstock - #133197
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152311
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad - #147096
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Nature’s Thoughts Dies - #153586 (use a machine that cuts)
¼” Mini Striped Ribbon in Bermuda Bay - #146939
Glitter Enamel Dots - #146934
Positive Thoughts Cling Stamp Set - #151490
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 4 ½” – use the rectangle die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies and cut this using a machine that cuts. Stamp the leaves off once on a scrap piece of paper and then twice after on the die-cut piece.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 3” – stamp the flower in Bermuda Bay Ink. Do not reink the stamp and then stamp the flower onto the rectangle piece. Stamp the butterfly on this piece. Use the coordinating dies to die-cut the shapes. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each.
- Stamp ‘hugs, prayers, love’ in Memento Ink on the top left.
- Whisper White Cardstock – ¾” x 3” – stamp the saying and cut into a banner on the right side.
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 3” x 4 ½” – adhere the stamped rectangle piece to this.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 4 ¼” x 11” scored @ 5 ½”, a separate piece for the easel – 4” x 4” scored @ ½”, 2”, and 3 ½”. Fold and burnish the card base. Fold and burnish the easel piece to make a valley on each end and a mountain in the middle.
- Place Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the valley fold flaps of the 4” x 4” easel of Basic Black Cardstock and adhere it to the inside of the card to create a stand.
- Take a 14” strip of ribbon and go through the inside of the easel, bring it around to the front, and tie it in a knot.
- Adhere all pieces to the easel.
- Adhere the 2020 calendar (found at a local $ store - see photo below - these are last year's) near the bottom after matting it with a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: