Birthday Gift Card Holder
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper - #151252
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690 (use a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set - #151497
- Card base: Soft Suede Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 2 ¾” & 5 ½”
- Mint Macaron Cardstock mat – (2) 2 ½” x 4”
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper mat – (2) 2 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Adhere the two mats together and adhere one to the card front flap and the other to the inside flap.
- On the inside flap, use the Stitched So Sweetly Dies with a machine that cuts and only use the tip of the die to cut away a hole in order to get out the gift card.
- Soft Suede Cardstock – use the same die to cut a full piece.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and die-cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Adhere those two together. Only use adhesive on the left-side to attach to the flap.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”. Adhere a 1 ¾” x 4” piece of the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper to the right-hand side.
- Stamp the saying on the inside in Soft Suede Ink and attach the inside mat to the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: