Sweet Friend Bee Card ~ Honey Bee Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Gold Foil Sheets - #132622
Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152311 (Sale-a-bration FREE items with a $50 order)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Coast Weave 3D Embossing Folder - #151503 (use a machine that embosses)
1” Circle Punch - #119868
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Metallic Pearls - #146282
Paper Snips - #103579
Honey Bee Cling Stamps- #151527 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Detailed Bee Dies - #153792)
- Card base: Basic Black Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock - 4” x 5 ¼” (emboss with the Coast Weave 3D Embossing Folder) and adhere to the front of the card base
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3 3/8” x 3 3/8”
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3” x 3”
- Basic Black Cardstock - 3 1/8” x 3 1/8” mat for the front; adhere the DSP to this piece, and then the mat to the Gold Foil Sheet piece. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and bee in Memento Ink
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1” x 4”; adhere this to the inside mat and adhere it to the inside of the card.
- Punch a 1” circle of Basic Black Cardstock and cut it in half. Adhere to the mat on the front.
- Stamp the saying on a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and trim to fit (snip a banner end). Place a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right-hand side and any other adhesive on the left. Adhere to the card front.
- Place a gold Metallic Pearl to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: