Poppy (Cracker & Cookie Box)
Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
½” Textured Weave Ribbon in Granny Apple Green - #146920
Peaceful Poppy Sequins - #151325
Story Label Punch - #150076
Label Me Fancy Punch - #151297
Paper Snips - #103579
Peaceful Moments Cling Mount - #151595
- Box: Poppy Parade Cardstock – 7” x 9 ½”; scored @ ½”, 1 ½”, 5”, 6” on the LONG side & 7/8”, 6” on the SHORT side. Score and cut as shown in the photos. The 7/8” flap is the bottom and you will glue it down.
- Adhere the box together; first the narrow strip and then the bottom tabs.
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 4 7/8”; adhere to the front of the box.
- Tie a 20” piece of the ½” Textured Weave Ribbon in Granny Apple Green around the box and make a bow.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – punch with the Story Label Punch. Adhere to the front of the box below the ribbon
- Stamp the saying on Whisper White Cardstock in Poppy Parade Ink and use the Label Me Fancy Punch to punch it. Adhere to the other punched shape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere several of the Peaceful Poppy Sequins to the front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Place two thin Velcro dots on the top to close it.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: