Hugs Prayers Love Butterfly Card
Painted Poppies & Positive Thoughts Cling Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Seaside Spray Cardstock - #150883
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
So Saffron Ink Pad - #147109
Seaside Spray Ink Pad - #150085
Rococo Rose Ink Pad - #150080
Nature’s Thoughts Dies - #153586 (use with a machine that cuts)
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Positive Thoughts Cling Mount - #151490
Painted Poppies Cling Mount - #151599
- Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored @ 4 ¼”
- Seaside Spray Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock – for the outside - 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp the splatter images from the Painted Poppies Cling Mount set in Soft Suede & Crumb Cake Ink Pads. In addition, stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink down in the far-left corner. Adhere to the mat.
- Strip of Whisper White Cardstock – stamp one each of the butterfly image in So Saffron, Rococo Rose, and Seaside Spray Ink Pads. Use the Nature’s Thoughts Dies to die-cut the butterfly. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of each and adhere to the card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock – inside panel – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and the leaves in Seaside Spray Ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Place a pearl on the top of each butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: