Gesundheit Gnome Facial Tissues Pocket ~ Itty Bitty Greetings
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - #141416
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - #151189
Bone folder - #102300
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Perennial Flower Punch - #149522 (feet)
Umbrella Builder Punch - #151293 (hat)
Bonanza Dies - #151566 (nose) – use with a machine that cuts
Tropical Dies - #146831 (beard) – use with a machine that cuts
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #147113
Stamping Sponges - #141337
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Itty Bitty Greetings - #151331
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5” x 6 ½”; scored @ ¾”, 3”, 3 ¾”, & 6” on the LONG side & ¾” on the SHORT side
- Cut as shown in the photo (a different paper is shown):
- Then on the side that has the ¾” flap (front), punch a 1 ½” semicircle as shown.
- Create the box by using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the long inside flap first. Then the side flaps and back, and then the front. Insert a package of tissues.
- The box holds this size of tissues purchased at a local store. They are smaller than the Kleenex® brand of tissues.
- Punch a 2” Circle Punch piece from Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
- Whisper White Cardstock – die-cut from the leaf in the Tropical Dies, a beard. Sponge around the edges with the Smokey Slate Ink and a Stamping Sponge.
- From a piece of the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, punch the umbrella for his hat and sponge around the edges with the Smokey Slate Ink and a Stamping Sponge.
- Petal Pink Cardstock – die-cut a circle from the Bonanza Dies for his/her nose.
- Basic Black Cardstock – punch a pair of feet with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- Adhere the pieces together to create a gnome. Draw a mouth on with a pen.
- Stamp the saying in Memento Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the pocket.
Project Gnome inspired by Michelle Litwiller of Owl Star Stampers.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: