Bee Hand Sanitizer Holder
Honey Bee Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper - #152311 (Sale-a-bration FREE items with a $50 order)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Detailed Bee Dies - #151526 (use a machine that cuts)
1” Circle Punch - #119868
1 1/8” Scallop Circle Punch - #146138
Detailed Tag Topper Punch - #149518
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – Dark Daffodil Delight - #144585
Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon - #151311
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots - #148805
Paper Snips - #103579
Honey Bee Cling Stamps- #151527 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Detailed Bee Dies - #153792)
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2” (slightly smaller) x 8 ½”, scored @ 3 ¾” & 4 ¾”. Punch each end with the Detailed Tag Topper Punch and fold up on the scored lines.
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 6 ½”, scored @ 1 ¼”, 2 ¼”, 4 ¼”, and 5 ¼”. Fold this piece and adhere the ends together forming a wrap around. Slide down on the folded Basic Black Cardstock and adhere it about ¼” above the bottom.
- Slide the Anti-bac down inside.
- Loop a 5” piece of ribbon and slide it through the holes making a slipknot to secure the top closed.
- Stamp the small bee on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock as well as the saying both in Memento Ink.
- Use a machine that cuts to die-cut the bee. Color in the stripes with the Stampin’ Blends marker. Place a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back.
- Use the 1” Circle Punch to punch the saying.
- Use the 1 1/8” Scallop Circle Punch to punch a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Layer the circles together and adhere to the top of the DSP.
- Adhere the bumble bee.
- Place several of the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: