Yummilicious Gum Holster
So Sentimental Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Bermuda Bay Cardstock - #131197
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper - #151313
Bone folder - #102300
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Tear & Tape - #138995
Mango Melody Ink Pad - #147093
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - #151690
1” Circle Punch - #119868
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #151193
So Sentimental – #151691 (bundle with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies for 10% savings - #153828
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 3 ½” x 9 ½”; scored @ 3 1/8”, 3 5/8”, 6 ¾” & 7 ¼” on the LONG side and ½” and 3” on the SHORT side
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼ x 2” (top flap) & 2 ¼” x 2 7/8” (front bottom)
- Fold and burnish the scored lines with the Bone Folder. Cut away the pieces shown in the diagram.
- Adhere the large piece of Designers Series Paper to the front bottom of the box. Next, punch a semi 1” circle in the top of the box as shown.
- Adhere the box together and add the small piece of the Designer Series Paper to the top
- Place a package of gum inside
- Use a small, flat Velcro fastener to hold the flap closed
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Mango Melody Ink and use the coordinating die to cut the shape.
- Adhere the saying to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 2 Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels on either side of the saying.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: