Thank You Card ~ Thoughtful Blooms Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock - #146970
Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #151319
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Painted Labels Dies - #151605 (use a machine that cuts)
5/8” Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon - #149441
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Thoughtful Blooms - #152290
- Card base: Petal Pink Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 5 ½”
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock mat – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, die-cut the swirly label from the center.
- Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Lovely Lipstick mat.
- Thread a 6 ½” strip of the 5/8” Petal Pink Organdy Striped through the label (positioning it so that it will be facing the correct direction. Stamp the saying on it once it is in the correct position.
- Bring the ribbon around to the back and tape it down.
- Glue the label onto the front.
- Stamp ‘thank you’ inside the card.
- Adhere 3 Pearl Basic Jewels to the label.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: