Sensational You Card
Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Highlander Heather Cardstock - #146986
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Bone Folder - #102300
Medium Daisy Punch - #149517
Coastal Weave Embossing Folder - #151503 (use a machine that embosses)
Stitched Nested Labels Dies - #149638 (use a machine that cuts)
Poppy Moments Dies - #151594 (use a machine that cuts)
Faceted Gems - Clear - #144142
Stampin’ Blends - #146875 (Dark Soft Suede)
Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush - #141897
Paper Snips - #103579
Sending You Thoughts - #152297 (Sale-a-bration FREE with a $50 order)
- Card base: Highlander Heather Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Inside: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” mat – stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink; adhere to a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock and then adhere to the inside.
- Card front: Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”. Use the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (the one that is about 2 1/16” across the middle) to cut the center out of this piece. Then stamp the saying down low to the right. Trim off the top point.
- Card front: Mint Macaron Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”; emboss with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder. Adhere all the pieces together and adhere to the card base.
- Use the Poppy Moments Dies to die-cut three sets of leaves in Granny Apple Green Cardstock (you only will use the top three leaves).
- Punch 6 daisies from a strip of Highlander Heather Cardstock and adhere together. Use the Bone Folder to curl the petals downward. Adhere a double stack of Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backside and adhere to the card.
- Adhere the leaves underneath the daisies.
- Use the Stampin’ Blends Marker to color 2 Clear Faceted Gem and then adhere to the center of the daisies.
- Use Wink Of Stella on the petals of the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: