One Sheet Wonder Card Box
Layered With Kindness Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - #151326
Label Me Lovely Punch - #151296
Label Me Fancy Punch - #151297
Paper Snips - #103579
Wood-Mount Stamp Cases - #127551
Medium White Envelopes - #107301
Layered With Kindness - #151655
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper 12” x 12” sheet cut as shown on the diagram.
- Start with the 11 ¼” cut first. Then make the 7” cut. This will make the Wood-Mount Case Insert.
- Slide the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper down between the case and the clear sleeve.
- Finish cutting the remainder of the 12” x 12” sheet to get your card pieces. Notice they have letters to indicate which card you will make with them.
- Cut a full sheet of the Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, and the Blackberry Bliss paper to A2 card sizes. Decorate as wanted. Here are a few suggestions.
- The cards above use both of the D pieces, and a B piece.
- The cards above use the C and one of the A pieces.
- The cards above use an A and a B piece.
- To conserve cardstock, try punching out shapes before adding the Designer Series Paper on top.
- Be sure to include 6 Medium White Envelopes.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: