Love Valentine's Box ~ Flourishing Phrases & Meant To Be Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - #141416
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - #151189
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stitched Be Mine Dies - #148527 (use a machine that cuts)
Tailored Tag Punch - #145667
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon - #151155
Stampin’ Write Marker - Black
Flourishing Phrases - #151407
Meant To Be - #148626
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – 7” x 7 ½”; on the 7 ½” side score @ 1 ¾”, 3 ½”, 5 ¼” & 7”. Turn and score it @ 1 ½” on the bottom.
- Cut as shown in the photo.
- Place Tear & Tape as shown below.
- Remove the protective coating on the Tear & Tape and assemble the box.
- Push in on the sides of the box near the top to make gusseted sides. Fill with your treat of choice.
- Secure with a clothes pin and then tie ribbon around the top to make a bow. Remove the clothes pin.
- Tailored Tag Punch a piece of the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.
- Stamp the heart from the Meant To Be stamp set in Real Red Ink.
- From the Flourishing Phrases stamp set use the black marker on the ‘I love you’ stamp to only color the word ‘love’. Stamp it in the center of the heart.
- Using a machine that cuts, and the Stitched Be Mine Dies, cut the heart. Adhere to the Flirty Flamingo piece. Add Rhinestones. Adhere to the box front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. Today, the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog goes live. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: