Heart Yankee Candle Box
Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Heart Epoxy Droplets - #148583
Stampin’ Blends – Blackberry Bliss Dark - #147910
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #148551 (use with a machine that cuts)
½” Textured Weave Ribbon in Poppy Parade - #147813
Peaceful Moments Cling Stamps - #151595 (bundle with the Poppy Moments Dies and save 10% - #153824)
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 6” x 12”, scored at 3 ¾”, 5 ¾”, 9 ½”, and 11 ½” on the LONG side. Rotate 90° and score at 2” (this is the bottom so be sure to pay attention to directionality of paper).
- Cut and tape as shown in the photos
- Adhere the narrow flap to the opposite edge and then adhere the bottom flaps together to form a box.
- Add two candles and gently push in the sides to gusset the top.
- Hold the top together with clothes pins and tie a 15” piece of ribbon around the top making a knot.
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½”, stamp the saying in Memento Ink and then die cut with the 1” x 2 3/8” die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals the front of the box.
- Color an epoxy heart with the Blackberry Bliss marker and adhere to the saying rectangle.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: