Happy Valentine's Day Card ~ Heartfelt Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock - #141416
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper - #151189
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Paper Snips - #103579
From My Heart Faceted Gems - #151154
Heart Punch Pack - #151292
Heartfelt - #151417 (save 10% by purchasing the Heartfelt Bundle - #153775)
- Card base: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 5 ½” x 7”, scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 3” x 3 ½”, scored @ 3” on the LONG side.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in the middle using Real Red Ink. Fold the smallest piece of the Flirty Flamingo Cardstock on the scored line and adhere it to the back of this mat. Then adhere the entire mat to the inside of the card base as shown in the photo below.
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the front flap
- Real Red Cardstock – 2 5/8” x 2 5/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” X 2 ½”, stamp the arrow in Real Red Ink from corner to corner.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the heart in Real Red Ink and punch it out with the coordinating heart punch.
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – use the scalloped heart punch to punch a heart.
- Adhere both hearts together and adhere to the Whisper White square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere all pieces to the card base.
- Add some of the heart faceted gems.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: