Happy Easter Lamb Box
Welcome Easter Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Smoky Slate Cardstock - #131202
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #151319
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Frosted Flower Embellishments - #148782
½” Textured Weave Ribbon – Gray Granite - #147656
Stitched Shapes Dies - #145372 (use a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Blends - #145058 (Smoky Slate Combo); #147272 (Petal Pink Combo), #147028 (Lovely Lipstick Dark); #144608 (Color Lifter)
Paper Snips - #103579
3” x 6” Gusseted Cellophane Bags - #141704
Welcome Easter - #151559
- Box: Smoky Slate Cardstock – 7” x 11”; scored @ 4 ½” & 6 ½” on the LONG side, and @ 2” & 5” on the SHORT side. Cut as shown in the photo and glue where indicated.
- Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”; adhere to the outside front
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the lamb in Memento Ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with the Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 2”; stamp the saying. I cut my saying in half and placed the ‘Happy’ above the ‘Easter’ and stamped in Memento Ink. Die cut with the second largest circle.
- Smoky Slate Cardstock – die-cut the third largest circle.
- Adhere the two circles together; crowding the left side a bit. Adhere to the box. Use the Paper Snips to cut away the extra from the right-edge working from the backside of the box.
- Add a Petal Pink Frosted Flower Embellishments on the circle.
- Place Jelly Belly Beans in a Gusseted Cellophane Bags and using a 14” piece of the ½” Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon, tie a bow at the top. Place inside the box.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: