Friendship Blessing Card ~ So Sentimental Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - #151324
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Painted Labels Dies - #151605 (use a machine that cuts)
½” Black Satin Ribbon - #146280
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
So Sentimental Cling Mount - #151691
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3”, stamp the saying and die-cut with the label die using a machine that cuts.
- Basic Black Cardstock – die-cut 2 of the lacy die pieces. Adhere to the back of the label (you will need to trim off a small portion). Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black mat.
- Wrap 6 ½” of the ½” Black Satin Ribbon near the bottom and secure with tape on the backside.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere 5 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: