Easter Bunny Card ~ Welcome Easter Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Purple Posy Cardstock - #150881
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #151319
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins - #146933
Stampin’ Blends - #149560 (Pretty Peacock Combo); #147283 (Mint Macaron Combo), #144585 (Dark Daffodil Delight); #147272 (Petal Pink Combo)
Paper Snips - #103579
Welcome Easter - #151559
- Card base: Purple Posy Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” on the SHORT side
- Best Dressed 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 5 ½” (outer flap); (2) ¾” x 4” (inside card)
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; glue the inside Designer Series Paper to the sides. Stamp the saying in Pretty Peacock Ink and adhere the panel to the inside.
- Adhere the longer strip of Designer Series Paper to the flap.
- Purple Posy Cardstock – 4” x 4” (place this piece on top of the inside mat until it is even with the bottom of the Whisper White Cardstock. Lift the flap and place some adhesive inside to adhere this piece to it. NOTE: Do not go all the way to the fold or you will have too much adhesive.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 3 ½”; stamp the bunny, grass, saying, and bee in Memento Ink. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color. Adhere to the flap.
- Place 3 Petal Pink Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins in the grass.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available. The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now live as well. They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: