Eighteen Tags Cube Gift Box
Itty Bitty Christmas & Most Wonderful Time Product Medley
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Most Wonderful Time Product Medley - #150705
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392 NEW
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes - #141699
3/8” Red Cotton Ribbon - #146925
1” Circle Punch - #119868
1 1/8” Scallop Circle Punch - #146138
Paper Snips - #103579
Itty Bitty Christmas Cling Mount Stamps - #150513
- Tags: Whisper White Cardstock (2 full sheets) – cut full strips that are 3 ¾” x 11”; score down the center at 1 7/8” on the SHORT side. Turn and cut the pieces on the LONG side at 1 7/8”. This will yield you a tag that is 1 7/8” x 3 ¾” with a score line in the center. Do this until you have 18 cards.
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley – cut 18 pieces at 1 7/8” x 1 7/8” and adhere to the fronts of each tag.
- On the inside of the tag, stamp the ‘to & from’ in Mossy Meadow Ink.
- Decorate the outsides of the tags with sayings from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamps and punchouts from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. Punch and adhere any items to decorate and embellish.
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of each tag for adhering to presents.
- Assemble a Clear Tiny Treat Box and place tags inside.
- Tie a bow around the box.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: