Christmas Joy Framed Art ~ Merry Christmas To All
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper - #150432
Foil Sheets (Silver) - #132178
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Hand-Lettered Prose Dies - #149550 (and a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Merry Christmas To All - #147702
- Real Red Cardstock – 5” x 7”; 3 @ 1 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 6 ½”
- Foil Sheets (Silver) – 3 @ 1 ½” x 3”; from each of these pieces die-cut the letters for JOY
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 @ 1” x 2 ½”
- Adhere all mats together.
- Stamp the holly in Real Red Ink below the ‘o’
- Place in a 5” x 7” frame (purchased at a local $ store)
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: