Season of Thanks Card ~ Gather Together Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Merry Merlot Cardstock - #146979
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - #150454
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Bone Folder - #102300
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Pierce Mat - #126199
Gathered Leaves Dies - #150662 (use a machine that cuts and embosses)
Metallic Pearls - #146282
3/8” Braided Linen Thread - #147808
Sprig Punch - #148012
Paper Snips - #103579
Gather Together Cling Stamp Set - #150589 (Bundle Price is 10 % off and includes dies - #153036)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Soft Suede Cardstock, Crushed Curry Cardstock – mist a piece of each of these papers with a slight amount of water and then using the largest leaf from the Gathered Leaves Dies cut and emboss. Allow to dry.
- Card base: Merry Merlot Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock for the inside - 4” x 5 ¼”, use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat to buffer your stamping throughout this project. Lay your cardstock on top of it and stamp the wheat in Crushed Curry Ink after stamping it off once; then stamp the saying in Early Espresso Ink. Adhere to the inside.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼”, stamp the large leaf in Crumb Cake after stamping it off twice. Stamp the saying in Early Espresso Ink. Adhere to the top of the card front.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – use the Sprig Punch and punch two sprigs.
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the bottom of the card front.
- Adhere the leaves, sprigs, and a bow made from the 3/8” Braided Linen Thread.
- Add three of the Metallic Pearls.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: