Trick OR Treat Nugget Treat Bag
Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Mount Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - #150454
Medium Clear Envelopes - #102619
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Classic Label Punch - #141491
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Paper Snips - #103579
Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Mount - #151331
- Chocolate Wraps: Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 different strips that are 3 1/4" x 2 ¼”. Run a line of Tear & Tape Adhesive down one of the 2 ¼” edges. Cut the strip into (2) 1 1/8" sections, pull the covering off the strip, and wrap the paper around the nugget and seal.
- You will need a 3” x 3” piece of chipboard or heavier weight cardboard (the cardboard packaging from the back of the Designer Series Paper works well).
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 2 pieces of 3” x 3”. Adhere these to both sides of the chipboard.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 1” x 3”, adhere this to the top of the square.
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - 7/8" x 2 7/8", glued on top of the Pretty Peacock Cardstock piece.
- Use 2 Mini Glue Dots on the back of each wrapped chocolate to adhere to the chipboard.
- Whisper White Cardstock strip for the ‘trick or treat’ saying stamped in Pretty Peacock Ink; punch with the Classic Label Punch and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere to the Pretty Peacock strip and place Noble Peacock Rhinestones on each end.
- Slip the treat down in a Medium Clear Envelope and seal.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: