It's All About The Candy Pouch
Tags Tags Tags Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Mango Melody Cardstock - #146989
See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper - #149443
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
3/8” Reversible Ribbon - #149496
Solid Baker’s Twine - #124262
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch - #133324
Everyday Label Punch - #144668
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Dark - #144577
Trio Of Tags Dies - #150667 (use a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Tags Tags Tags - #150508 Cling Stamp Set (Bundle #150667 is 10% off)
- See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper - 2” x 8 ¼”, scored @ 3 7/8 & 4 3/8”
- Punch both ends using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the candy to the inside.
- Fold up and run a 5” strip of 3/8” Reversible Ribbon through the holes. Tie it off with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine and make a bow
- Stamp the saying from the Tags Tags Tags in Memento Ink. Use a machine that cuts along with the Trio Of Tags Dies and die cut the shape. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – use the Everyday Label Punch to punch a tag. Adhere the two tags together.
- On the back of this mat, adhere 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals on the top of the backside and then use Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the rest of it. Adhere this to the front of the pouch.
- Color 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends and adhere to the pouch.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: