Hey There, Pumpkin Halloween Treat Bag ~ Harvest Hellos
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - #150454
Cajun Craze Cardstock - #119684
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
3” x 6” Gusseted Cellophane Bags - #141704
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Cajun Craze Ink Pad - #147085
2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots - #149607
Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker
Leaf Punch - #144667
Apple Builder Punch - #150663
Paper Snips - #103579
Harvest Hellos Cling Mount - #150581 (bundle and save 10% - includes the Apple Builder Punch - #153037)
- Place candies in a cello bag.
- Topper: Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, scored at 2 ¾” on the LONG side. Fold and staple to the cello bag.
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4”; adhere this to the front of the topper covering the staples.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock – 2” x 10”; stamp 4 pumpkins and punch out with the Apple Builder Punch. Fold them in half and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the topper front.
- Soft Suede Cardstock – punch a stem and adhere.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock – punch a leaf and tear off one of the leaves. Draw lines with the Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker; adhere under the top of the pumpkins.
- Stamp the saying on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and cut to size.
- From a scrap of the leftover Cajun Craze Cardstock, cut a banner for under the saying. Adhere the two together and adhere to the topper front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a couple 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots to the front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available as well as the Holiday 2019 Catalog! They are bursting with fabulous products! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: