I wanted to give everyone a quick update on my cancer journey. I had radiation done to my T2 as there was something suspicious there. The doctors did not know for sure if it was anything but wanted to prevent anything happening. I am to heal for six weeks where I do not pick up heavy items or do anything strenuous. It all went well and I have not had any side effects so far except for being tired. Four weeks of healing to go. At my last treatment where I get my blood work and sit in the chemo room having Perjeta and Herceptin put through my port, my oncologist again mentioned my remission which I love hearing. I did go for an echocardiogram on Friday just to make sure my heart is good as those two drugs wear on the heart. I did have the super flu shot with nothing going wrong so all seems well. Kind of a boring update today but an update just the same. Please get your regular thermography or mammogram or both so I will feel what I am going through is not in vain. I was too busy and let it go, which may be why I am going through all of this.
Prayer warriors, if you can continue to pray for my body to respond positively to all the treatments, I would appreciate it. I know my healing is due to all of your prayers. Thank you so much for this and to everyone out there wishing me well and caring. I know how blessed I am and do not take it for granted. If you do not hear from me in the form of an update, it just means all is going well. I have way too many appointments now, but that is my new life. As they say "I'd rather be stamping!".
Enjoy today's project!
Back On Your Feet Twix Candy Pouch
Back On Your Feet Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Seafoam Cardstock - #146988
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper - #149488
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Paper Snips - #103579
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch - #133324
Various Stampin’ Blends
Noble Peacock Rhinestones - #149494
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack - #149485
Back On Your Feet Cling Stamp Set - #149385
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper & Soft Seafoam Cardstock – 2” x 8 ½” (this will make for a stronger piece)
- Adhere the two pieces together using a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Score at 3 7/8” on the LONG side; turn and score again at 3 7/8”
- Punch each end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Use a glue dot to hold each of the two candies inside
- Cut a 5” piece of the ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack to make a slip knot. Secure with the Baker’s Twine tied in a knot.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the turtle from the "Back on Your Feet" set using black Memento Ink. Color him using the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Daffodil Delight was used on the belly, legs and face (the light and dark). Old Olive, light and dark on the shell. Color over the face and legs with Old Olive light. Then color over them again with the dark Daffodil Delight. The ridges of the shell and his legs were colored with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- Use Paper Snips to cut him out. After cutting him out, if you will go around the edges of the cardstock with a Black Stampin’ Blends, it will help to outline him a little bit better and cover up any white cardstock remaining. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Adhere him to the front of the pack.
- Stamp the saying and cut to size. Add an Old Olive Rhinestone from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: