Here's A Card Cling Mount Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack - #149554
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Stamping Sponges - #141337
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Tufted 3D Embossing Folder - #151785 (pair this with a machine that cuts & embosses)
Paper Snips - #103579
Here's A Card Cling Mount Stamp Set - #149438
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”; folded in half
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; run through an embossing machine with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder. Sponge around the outside with Mossy Meadow Ink and adhere to the card front.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock mat – 2” x 5 ½”; adhere on the front.
- Choose a small card from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and stamp the saying in Mossy Meadow Ink. Adhere to 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front. Place Pearl Basic Jewels using the Take Your Pick tool.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying for the inside and adhere to the card
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: