It's A Beautiful Day Flap Card
Love What You Do
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150881
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Woven Threads Designer Series Paper - #149497
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends - #147276 (Highland Heather)
2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots - #149607
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies - #148551 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Love What You Do Stamp Set - #148042
- Card base – Highland Heather Cardstock – 5 ½” x 7”; scored on the LONG side at@ 4 ¼”; folded
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock front flap – 2 ½” x 5 ¼”
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 5”, adhere together and then to the flap
- Highland Heather Cardstock – 2 5/8 x 3 7/8” die from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to cut the piece
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock for inside mat - 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock for inside – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp and mount to the inside mat. Adhere to the inside
- Whisper White Cardstock – use the 2 ¼” x 3 1/8” die from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to cut the piece. Stamp and adhere to the outside flap.
- Add 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots using the Take Your Pick Tool.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: