Friend Daisy Card ~ Daisy Lane
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #149613
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Melon Mambo Ink Pad - #147106
Bone Folder - #102300
Medium Daisy Punch - #149517
Leaf Punch - #144667
Faceted Gems - Clear - #144142
Paper Snips - #103579
Daisy Lane - #149325 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the punch + stamp set = #151118)
- Card base: Melon Mambo Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the front of the card base.
- Inside Whisper White Cardstock 3 ¾” x 5” mat – stamp the saying and the small daisy in Melon Mambo and adhere to the inside.
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – 1 ¼” x 5 ¼” for the front mat
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1” x 5 ¼” front mat; stamp ‘friend’ in Melon Mambo Ink near the right side.
- Adhere all layers together and adhere to the card front.
- Punch three sets of leaves from Mint Macaron Cardstock. Curl the ends using your fingers. Attach to the strip mat.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 5 ½”; stamp three daisies in Melon Mambo Ink. Punch out and adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Be sure to stagger the blossoms. Adhere to the strip mat over the leaves.
- Clear Faceted Gem adhered to the center of the daisies.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: