Carnation Card ~ Inspiring Iris Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Night of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper - #149500
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Night of Navy Ink Pad - #147110
Rococo Rose Ink Pad - #150080
Baker’s Twine – Night of Navy/Sahara Sand - #149483
Inspiring Iris Stamp Set - #149268
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” + 3 ½” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” + 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”; stamp the sayings and flower outlines in Night of Navy Ink. Fill in the flowers with Rococo Rose Ink (stamp off once or twice)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper 1 ½” x 4 7/8”, adhere this to the left-hand side leaving a small amount of Whisper White Cardstock to show.
- Adhere the Whisper White mats to the Night of Navy mats.
- Adhere the inside mat.
- Run a double length of Baker’s Twine around the front mat and tie a bow.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: