Your Friendship Card
Free As A Bird Cling Mount Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper - #149592
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Stampin’ Blends – various colors
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Starburst Punch - #143717
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
Paper Snips - #103579
Free As A Bird Cling Mount Stamp Set- #149468
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; punch a Starburst Circle from the center and save.
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, cut at 1 15/16” on the SHORT side. Adhere to the Basic Black Cardstock mat and then adhere to the card front.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3”; punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to the card front.
- Pool Party Cardstock – 1” x 5 ½”; punch both ends with the Banner Triple Punch (save one of the punched-out pieces for the inside of the card). Adhere the banner strip to the card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock for inside – 4” x 5 ¼” + a piece for the 2” circle
- Inside - stamp the saying and the bird. Adhere the saved Pool Party piece and adhere to the inside of the card
- Whisper White Cardstock - Outside – stamp the saying and punch with the 2” Circle Punch. Next, stamp leaves and flowers around the outer edges and color using various Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the 2 circles together and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: