Thank You Embossed Card
Kindness & Compassion
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Sponge Daubers - #133773
½” Scalloped Linen Thread - #149707 (Seaside Spray)
2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots - #149607 (Seaside Spray)
Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder - #152321 (pair this with a machine that cuts and embosses)
Take Your Pick - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Kindness & Compassion Cling Mount Stamps - #151342
- Card base: Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; score at 5 ½” on the long side & folded in half
- Stamp the saying from Kindness & Compassion in Memento Ink across the top of the inside.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”’ score at 3 1/8”, 3 ¾”, & 5”
- Use a machine that cuts and embosses to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Cutting Machine, Platform, a standard cutting pad, the mat piece inside the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder above the 3 1/8” scored line, and NO other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Crumb Cake Ink to lightly apply ink on the leaves.
- Stamp the image from Thank You in Memento Ink in the center of the scored lines on the mat.
- Wrap a 5 ½” piece of ½” Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Thread around the front and secure with tape.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the mat and adhere to the card base.
- Finish off with a few 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots using the Take Your Pick tool.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: