Thank You Around the Circle Card
Bloom & Grow Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Seaside Spray Cardstock - #150883
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #133708
Seaside Spray Ink Pad - #150085
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Layering Circles Framelits Dies - #141705 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Budding Blooms Dies - #149548 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Blends – various colors
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon in Seaside Spray - #149707
Paper Snips - #103579
Bloom & Grow - #149229
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side, fold in half
- Seaside Spray Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 1/4” (for the inside); cut the largest scalloped circle from the center
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 3 ¾” x 5”; stamp the saying near the top in Seaside Spray Ink. Adhere the two pieces together and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the flowers in Memento Ink and color in using various Stampin’ Blends. Cut the flowers using the Budding Blooms Dies and a machine that cuts. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Whisper White Cardstock – cut the largest circle using a machine that cuts. Stamp the saying in Seaside Spray Ink. Adhere the circle to the large scallop and adhere to the front of the card leaving a bit hanging off the edge. Trim off the excess.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere about 2” of the ribbon near the bottom edge.
- Adhere the flowers around the top edge of the circle.
- Add rhinestones as desired.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: