Smile Daisy Card ~ Daisy Lane
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Terracotta Tile Cardstock - #150884
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Memento Ink Pad - #133708
Bone Folder - #102300
Stitched Nested Labels Dies - #149638 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Medium Daisy Punch - #149517
Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets - #147801
Stampin’ Blends – Dark Soft Suede - #147273
Paper Snips - #103579
Daisy Lane - #149325 (bundle price is 10% off; you get the punch + stamp set = #151118)
- Card base: Terracotta Tile Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¾” front mat + 4” x 5 ¼” inside mat (from one of these pieces, die-cut a label and cut in half)
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 3 ½” front mat + 3 ¾” x 5” inside mat + piece for die-cut saying
- Inside mat – stamp the saying in Memento Ink and the small daisy in Crushed Curry Ink. Mount all layers and adhere to the inside.
- Outside mat – stamp the flower stalk in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Adhere all layers together and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 5 ½”; stamp three daisies in Crushed Curry Ink. Punch out and adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Be sure to stagger the blossoms. Adhere to the top of the stem.
- Color a Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends (it may take about three or four times) and adhere to the center of the daisies.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp ‘smile’ in Memento Ink and die-cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Adhere the halves of the Crushed Curry labels to the back and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: