Happy Birthday Special-Fold Card
Here's A Card Cling Mount Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Purple Posy Cardstock - #150881
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150881
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Woven Threads Designer Series Paper - #149497
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots - #149607
2” Circle Punch - #133782
Starburst Punch - #1437117
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Paper Snips - #103579
Here's A Card Cling Mount Stamp Set - #149438
- Card base – Purple Posy Cardstock – 5 ½” x 9”; scored on the LONG side at@ 1 7/8” and 4 7/8”; folded
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper
- Left front – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Middle front – 1 5/8” x 5 ¼”
- Right inside – 1 ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock for inside panel – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Adhere the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper pieces to the outside
- Adhere the right inside piece of Woven Threads Designer Series Paper to the Whisper White piece. Stamp the saying in Pretty Peacock Ink for the inside. Adhere the panel to the inside.
- Stamp ‘happy birthday’ in Pretty Peacock Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the second smallest circle to die cut using a cutting machine.
- Punch a 2” circle from Purple Posy Cardstock
- Punch a Starburst from Pretty Peacock Cardstock
- Adhere all the circles together and adhere to the middle of the card base
- Adhere some 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots to the circle
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: