Grateful For You ~ Gift Card Holder
Country Home Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - #131297
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Bone folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Stampin’ Blends – various colors
Paper Snips - #103579
Country Home - #147678
- Card base: Coastal Cabana Cardstock –4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 4 ¼” and 8 ½” – fold on the scored lines. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to glue on either side of the smallest flap to create a pocket.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 4 1/8”; adhere to the outside of the card
- Whisper White Cardstock mat - 2 ¼” x 4”; stamp the saying ‘simply thankful’ in Blackberry Bliss Ink in the middle and adhere to the pocket.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – (2) 4” x 4”
- Stamp ‘you are the happy’ in the center of one piece in Blackberry Bliss Ink and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp ‘so grateful’ in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the left bottom of the piece. Stamp the pitcher and the flowers in Memento Ink and use various Stampin’ Blends to color them in.
- Punch the top left corner with the Detailed Trio Punch. Adhere this piece to the Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: