Any Day With You Notepad Gift
Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper - #149489
Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack - #149552
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
2” Circle Punch - #133782
½” Satin Ribbon - #146280
Paper Snips - #103579
- Pacific Point Cardstock - cut to 7 5/8” x 8 1/8”; scored on the SHORT side at 2”, 4 5/8”, & 5” - fold on the scored lines
- On the 2” flap, punch a little less than ½” of a circle using the punch
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 7 ¾” + 2 ¼” x 3” piece for the top of the notepad
- You will need half of a Junior Legal Pad. A print shop will cut them in half for a small charge. Slip the 2 ¼” end underneath the front flap and adhere to the flap and then wrap around to the back and adhere to the back.
- Adhere the notepad with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the right-hand side of the cover.
- Adhere the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper to the front flap
- Wrap a 17” piece of the black ½” Satin Ribbon around and tie in a bow on the side
- Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack – trim down a card to 2 ¼” x 3 1/8”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2 3/8” x 3 ¼”; adhere to the back of the card
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the mat and adhere to the front of the notepad cover over the ribbon
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: