You Are Simply Wonderful Fun Fold Card
Bloom & Grow Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Rococo Rose Cardstock - #150882
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - 2019-2021 - #149617
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #133708
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Wild Rose Dies - #149547 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Budding Blooms Dies - #149548 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
Stampin’ Blends – various colors
Paper Snips - #103579
Bloom & Grow - #149229
- Card base: Rococo Rose Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 2 ½” and 6 ½” on the LONG side, Fold the card on the score lines – the 2 ½” piece is the top.
- In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - (top) 2 ¼” x 5 ¼”; (bottom) 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Adhere the In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to make a small bead along the edges on the bottom flap to adhere it together to make a pocket.
- Whisper White Cardstock for inside the card: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink along the top. Place in the pocket. This would also be a great place to place a gift card.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – cut the piece using the Wild Rose Dies and a machine that cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the smallest flower bundle from the Bloom & Grow Stamp Set using Memento Ink. Color it in using various Stampin’ Blends. Cut the flowers using the Budding Blooms Dies and a machine that cuts.
- Adhere to the Crumb Cake Cardstock cutout with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp ‘hello’ on the bottom right corner in Memento Ink.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the upper half of the Crumb Cake piece and adhere it to the flap.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience. The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: