Thank You Kindly Card
Bloom & Grow and Enjoy Life stamp sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper - #149100
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Blueberry Bushel Ink Pad - #147138
Memento Ink Pad - #133708
Bone Folder - #102300
Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies - #147912 (pair these with a machine that cuts)
2” Circle Punch - #133782
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
5/8” Organdy Striped Ribbon - #149441
Stampin’ Blends – Petal Pink & Old Olive
Paper Snips - #103579
Bloom & Grow - #149229
Enjoy Life - #148190
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the LONG side
- Take a length of ribbon and run it around the card and tie a bow on the left (do not cut it off the roll to avoid waste)
- Petal Pink Cardstock (mat) – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (mat) – 3” x 4”
- Adhere the mats together and adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – stamp the saying for the inside in Blueberry Bushel and punch out with the 2” Circle Punch. Stamp some of the leaves with berries around the edges in Memento Ink. Color in with Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch a 2 ¼” circle from Petal Pink Cardstock.
- Adhere the two circles together and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Whisper White Cardstock for the outside – stamp the saying in Blueberry Bushel and use a machine that cuts dies to cut out the small banner die from the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. On the outer edge the outer edges, stamp the leaves and berries in Memento Ink and color in with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere to a strip of Petal Pink Cardstock and snip the corners to mimic the die cut.
- Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience. The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: