Sentiments & Card Bases on the Go Boxes
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Gray Granite Cardstock - #146983
Best Route Designer Series Paper - #146897
Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack - #148531
Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes - #148806
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Full Wide Stamp Cases - #127551
Half Wide Stamp Cases - #127552
Various punches for sayings
Various stamp sayings
- Best Route Designer Series Paper cut to 7” x 11 3/8” for the Full Wide Stamp Case
- Best Route Designer Series Paper cut to 3 3/8” x 11 3/8” for the Half Wide Stamp Case
- Slide the Best Route Designer Series Paper down between the case and the clear sleeve and close the case. Now that you have some fold lines in the Designer Series Paper, you will know where to adhere the labels.
- Run the labels onto Whisper White Cardstock and trim to fit.
- Gray Granite Cardstock for dividers inside the Half Wide Stamp Case – 3 3/8” x 8 7/8”; scored at 2 3/8”, 3 3/8”, 4 3/8”, 6 7/8”, & 7 7/8” on the LONG side.
- Fold the scored piece of cardstock until it has valleys and mountains and looks like this. Then adhere the folds together. Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere to the inside of the Half Wide Stamp Case.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp sayings and punch them out with various punches. Place in the container.
- Use the cards and envelopes along with sayings to make cards. These will be great for ‘on the go’ situations.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience.
This is the last day to order from the 2018-2019 catalog; these things will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!