Hello Card ~ To A Wild Rose and Crackle Paint
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Pretty Peacock Cardstock - #150880
Mint Macaron Cardstock - #138337
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Pretty Peacock Ink Pad - #150083
Sahara Sand Ink Pad - #147117
Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #147106
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Wild Rose Dies - #149547 (pair these tools with a machine that cuts)
To A Wild Rose - #149452
Crackle Paint - #18755 (wood); #148752 (clear)
- Card base: Sahara Sand Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Mint Macaron Cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock mat - 2 7/8” x 3 7/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 2 ¾” x 3 ¾”, stamp in Sahara Sand Ink using the Crackle Paint Stamp
- Adhere all the layers together and adhere to the card front. The smaller top mat is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card – Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in Pretty Peacock Ink and punch the two bottom corners with the Detailed Trio Punch – adhere to the inside.
- Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the outline of the rose in Pretty Peacock Ink. Stamp the inside stamp for the rose in the Pretty Peacock Ink but stamp off once to lighten the ink. For the center of the rose, use the Sahara Sand Ink.
- Stamp the leaves outline in Pretty Peacock Ink and fill in with Mint Macaron Ink.
- Use a machine that cuts to cut the rose and the leaves.
- Adhere the rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with adhesive.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience. The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: