Direction of Your Dreams Fun-Fold Card
Sailing Home & Love What You Do
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Bone Folder - #102300
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #147098
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Snips - #103579
Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Markers – Combo Pack #148544
Sailing Home - #149457
Love What You Do - #148042
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 2 ¾” & 5 ½” on the LONG side – folded in a Z fashion
- Pacific Point Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock inside mat – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Pacific Point Cardstock outside mat – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock outside mat – 3” x 4”
- Stamp the small sailboat, the congrats, and the seagulls on the left-hand side of the inside Whisper White mat using Memento Ink. Adhere the two mats together and adhere to the inside of the card.
- On the outside flap of the card front, stamp seagulls randomly all over.
- Ink up the background stamp from Love What You Do in Pacific Point Ink and stamp on the Whisper White mat for the outside.
- Stamp the larger sailboat, the seagulls, and the saying in Memento Ink.
- Use the Stampin’ Blends to color in the sails and the hull of the boat.
- Adhere the two pieces together. Place adhesive only on the left-hand side of the mat and adhere to the outside flap to create the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience. The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: