Today is the day!!!!! New 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is Live Today! Best of Friends Double-Fold Card ~ Free As A Bird Cling Mount Stamp Set
Best of Friends Double-Fold Card
Free As A Bird Cling Mount Stamp Set
NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live today!
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper - #149592
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Stampin’ Blends – various
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper-Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Free As A Bird Cling Mount Stamp Set- #149468
- Card base: Pool Party Cardstock - 4 ¼” x 8 ¼” and scored at 2 ¾” + 3 ¼” x 7 ½” scored at 3 ¾”
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4”; adhere to the small flap on the front of the folded card base
- Soft Suede Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the inside of the card base
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 3” x 3 ½”
- Inside - stamp the saying and the flowers in Soft Suede Ink and leaves in Mossy Meadow Ink. Color the flowers with various Stampin’ Blends
- Whisper White Cardstock - Outside – stamp the saying, leaves, flowers, and a bird on this piece and color using various Stampin’ Blends. Do not color in this bird, but instead stamp an additional one on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock along with a small and a large flower – color, cut out, and adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backs.
- Adhere all the small card pieces together.
- Use the Paper-Piercing Tool to place Pearl Basic Jewels on the front flap.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything; I value you in my audience.
The NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is available and goes LIVE today! If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: