Thinking of You Card ~ Winter Woods & Colorful Seasons
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cajun Craze Cardstock - #119684
Smoky Slate Cardstock - #131202
Basic Gray Cardstock - #121044
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #147113
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad - #147086
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Seasonal Layers Framelits Dies - #143751
Stampin’ Write Markers – Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry
Stamping Sponges - #141337
Linen Thread - #104199
Paper Snips - #103579
Colorful Seasons - #143726
Winter Woods - #147658 (wood); #147661 (clear)
- Card base: Cajun Craze Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score at 4 ¼” on the long side & 2 ¾” x 4” for the mat
- Smoky Slate Cardstock mats – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” & 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Basic Gray Cardstock mats – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 5/8” x 3 7/8”; stamp the trees in Smoky Slate Ink and then sponge around the top and bottom. Use the narrow end on the Stampin’ Write Markers to make dots on the middle tree and at the bottom.
- Whisper White Cardstock – ½” x 2 ¾”; stamped in Pumpkin Pie Ink - ‘thinking of you' saying
- Use the Big Shot Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of the Crushed Curry Cardstock with the leaf die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere all the layers together.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to hold the leaf on and a tiny bow made from the Linen Thread.
- Adhere the saying to the bottom of the card.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!