It's a Good Day ~ Best Birds
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Shimmery White Cardstock - #101910
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Birds and Blooms Thinlits - #141477
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Layered Leaves Embossing Folder - #143704
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - #147116
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Stampin’ Blends – Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Best Birds - #141525
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored 4 ¼” on the LONG side - folded
- Pool Party Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; layer this onto the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”; stamp the crosshatched stamp twice in the middle in Crumb Cake Ink. Stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink. Use the Big Shot: Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Whisper White Cardstock mat inside the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Adhere this piece to the card base.
- On the Shimmery White Cardstock, stamp the birds, limb, flowers, and berries in Memento Ink. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color the images.
- Use the Big Shot: Make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped images and the coordinating thinlits, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Attach all the pieces to the card base. On one of the birds, place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere it to the card.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience.
Remember that this is a transition period with Stampin' UP! where you can shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the shop now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and live in the United States and would like a catalog, let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list.