Here's to Celebrating You! Card ~ Perennial Birthday
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock - #144245
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Melon Mambo Cardstock - #115320
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - #145372
Layering Circles Framelits Dies - #141705
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Petal Pair Embossing Folder - #145656
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Stampin’ Blends – Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo
Perennial Birthday - #145757 (wood); #145760 (clear)
- Card base: Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – Score a full sheet at 4 ¼” and 5 ½”, and then use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut in half on the diagonal. You will need to remove the scoring blade to have enough room to cut the full sheet.
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside) – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink and the little flower. Color in the flower with the Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Big Shot Platform, a standard cutting pad, the floral Petal Pair Embossing Folder slanted on the piece, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Cut this piece in half from corner to corner diagonally. Adhere to the front right flap of the card.
- Use the Big Shot to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order for the Big Shot Cutting Machine: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, a piece of Basic Black Cardstock with the scalloped die that measures @ 2 ¾”, a Melon Mambo Cardstock piece and the circle die that measures @ 2 3/8”, a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the third largest circle die, and the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere the Melon Mambo circle to the Basic Black Scalloped circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp on the Whisper White circle and color in the images.
- On a scrap of Melon Mambo Cardstock, stamp the flower and cut out. Adhere a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back.
- On a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, stamp the leaves and cut them out after coloring the centers with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Adhere the leaves with adhesive.
- Remove the backing for the flower and adhere to the circle.
- Adhere the black circle on the left flap.
- Finish off with Pearl Basic Jewels.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!