Hello Flap Card ~ Accented Blooms
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper - #146913
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Bone Folder - #102300
Tailored Tag Punch - #145667
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls - #146927
Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Accented Blooms - #146678 (wood); #146681 (clear)
- Card base: Petal Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 6 ¼”, scored at 2” on the LONG side
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock (flap) – 3” x 6”, scored at 3” on the LONG side
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock (mat for front flap) – 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper – 1 ½” x 5” & 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Adhere the mats together on the card base flap and on the flap for the inside
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼” + scrap for the saying
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow Cardstock flap to the back of the Whisper White mat on the LONG side and then adhere it to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the saying on the scrap of Whisper White Cardstock in Mossy Meadow Ink. Punch with the Tailored Tag Punch and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Then, adhere to the flap.
- Place Share What You Love Artisan Pearls on the left side of the saying.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.
You can shop for anything you need right from this blog by clicking shop now.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: