Happy Birthday Card ~ Perennial Birthday
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Shimmery White Cardstock - #101910
Berry Burst Cardstock - #144243
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Pad - #132708
Berry Burst Ink Pad - #147143
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon - #145489
Stampin’ Blends – Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Perennial Birthday - #145757 (wood); #145760 (clear)
- Card base: Berry Burst Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 5 ½”, cut a small slit in the fold line at the top of the card base. Use the flower with the Berry Burst Ink pad to stamp a background on the front edges of the card.
- 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon in Berry Burst – 15”; from the inside of the card, run the ribbon through the slit and bring the bottom around the front to tie a knot near the top.
- Pool Party Cardstock – 3” x 4 ¼”
- Shimmery White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”; stamp the flowers on this piece along with an additional large and small flower on a scrap using Memento Ink. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the extra flowers. Saying piece – 5/8” x 2 ¼”; stamp ‘ happy birthday’.
- Adhere the Shimmery White stamped mat to the Pool Party mat and adhere to the card front.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the extra flowers and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the stamped mat.
If you would like a file of the above project, click on the link below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. I value you in my audience. This is a transition period for Stampin' UP! and the time for you to shop for those things that will retire once the new catalog comes out. If you want anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. Once items that are retiring are gone; that is it. Also, if you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!